Fantastic opportunity with a growing company!
We are assisting our client in their search for an experienced accounting/finance professional to lead their accounting team.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization
- Assess and evaluate the financial performance with regards to long-term financial goals, budgets, and forecasts
- Develop and implement reporting information that displays how the business is performing
- Participate in the annual business planning process; complete a plan showing cash needs and expectations for the year
- Effectively manage the company’s financial structure including banking and other creditor relationships to ensure growth objectives can be realized and sustained
- Provide insight and recommendations to both short and long-term growth plan
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is required
- CPA required
- Familiar with accounting, management and office software systems.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.