The Sr. .NET Developer will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting software systems. This Developer will utilize established development tools and guidelines including .NET, C#, MVC, SQL Server 2012+, HTML5/CSS3, jQuery, and RESTful services.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Analyze and provide solutions for complex tasks and projects, providing design documentation as required.
- Work with team lead and product owner to understand business requirements.
- Actively collaborate with team members, QA, and product owners in an Agile Scrum environment on projects in order to deliver high quality and efficient solution.
- Provide accurate and timely estimates for project tasks.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the work delivered by the team is of high-quality standards.
- Provide support for production support issue resolution including root cause analysis and corrective action plans.
- Exhibit solid organizational skills and focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exhibit excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Conduct code review to ensure the work delivered by the team is of high-quality standards.
- Prepares and modifies technical documentation.
- Develops innovative approaches.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 3+ years development experience in a professional working environment with .Net
- Strong database experience with SQL creating database objects such as stored procedures, queries, views, functions, etc.
- Knowledge of modern HTML5/CSS3
- Experience with SOA, Web Services, and Design Patterns is a bonus
- Proven ability to be document, design, develop and test applications within an agile environment
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related field or related work experience may be considered.
- Distributed and Asynchronous Design and Development strongly preferred
- Google Analytics and Tag Manager experience a plus
- NServiceBus experience a plus
- Angular experience a plus
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.