The System Administrator will join our IT team in supporting the day-to-day installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the server infrastructure environment.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Incident management
- Security management
- Data backup/restoration
- Solving problems of a diverse scope
- Provide a responsive level of technical support across all departments
- Special project support will also be required providing systems administrative support in implementing new functionality to support business area requirements
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing windows server (2008, 2012) with expertise in VMWare, Active Directory.
- Experience with anti-virus tools, security software/procedures, firewalls, spam filtering, backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and file management tools.
- Experience focusing on planning, configuration and maintenance of Servers, PCs, Data Storage (SAN/NAS), Disaster Recovery, Virtual tools (VMware and/or Citrix) and Network Security.
- Experience maintaining VOIP phone systems a plus.
- Knowledge of Information Technology and computer hardware maintenance.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.