What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Building candidate pipelines to address our clients' current and forecasted staffing needs. Roles range from support positions to development and C-level executives. Want to know more about the positions we fill? Check out the postings on our site!
- Attending recruiting events and other networking events, meeting with established professionals as well as university students entering the workforce.
- Managing the full-cycle of recruiting, from sourcing to maintaining relationships with both candidates and those you've placed.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Prior recruiting experience, ideally within the staffing industry is preferred, but not required. Those with proven success recruiting within a service-oriented sales organization will also receive equal consideration.
- A clear sense of urgency, passion for recruiting, and a collaborative approach are critical for this role.
- The ability to effectively, gracefully and influentially communicate with individuals all along the experience spectrum, from entry-level to senior-level roles.
- A keen eye for detail and precision
- A passion for building relationships. While our industry requires speed, we seek out those who don't sacrifice building relationships in the process of connecting people and opportunities.
- The ability to pass ITAC's pre-employment screening requirements which include a criminal background check, credit check, education verification and drug screen.
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- Staffing-industry experience within the IT / Technology space.
- Technology experience or Information Technology acumen
- Bullhorn ATS familiarity based on regular use of the tool.
- A professional network within ITAC's footprint (the southeast) which would lend itself to a natural pipeline of possible candidates for our clients' needs.
What We Provide (benefits, etc...):
- 5 healthcare plans to choose from, based on your individual needs
- Short and Long-term Disability coverage
- Dental, Vision and Life insurance options
- Wellness benefits
- ITAC Rewards Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- A collaborative work environment filled with team members who exemplify our core values.