ITAC is searching for a Systems Architect to provide expertise in the development of medical record technical solutions.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Design and develop workflows, upgrades, system changes, enhancements, and ongoing system maintenance.
- Provide high level oversight and guidance on technical issues, builds, software options, risks, financial considerations, and system architecture.
- Champion platform integrations, implementations, organizational adoption, and research/analysis.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 4+ years of experience with Cerner systems and electronic health records.
- Proven ability to lead teams.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.