ITAC is helping a great organization in Birmingham, AL as they search for a Systems Analyst to analyze, validate, specify, verify and document the needs of the project stakeholders. This individual will also facilitate requirements gathering and technical documentation to accomplish operational needs. The Systems Analyst is also responsible for seeing that the agreed-upon initiative tasks are performed timely per the documented project plan.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Review business requirements, technical systems specifications, and systems process analysis.
- Perform activities related to installing, configuring and managing SAN devices and fiber channel switches.
- Work with application developers to determine storage requirements
- Monitor usage, performance, availability and reporting on status of storage systems.
- Analyze and re-engineer business processes with knowledge of the technical and business environments.
- Partner with business process experts to learn and understand problems with the software.
- Develop innovative IT solutions for risky and demanding business situations.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Associate's degree in Information Systems or a related field and four (4) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
- Lots of Storage experience (Hitachi, Brocade, HNAS)
- Experience supporting Microsoft platforms (Desktop and Server)
- Experience with the implementation and support of dictation/transcription workflows from a technical, clinical and/or Health Information Management perspective
- Understanding of flow of transcribed documents via interface transactions to an EHR is preferred
- Knowledge and experience understanding clinical input/output documentation workflow
- Understanding of clinical documentation workflow from various dictation and/or template methodologies
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.