ITAC Solutions is assisting a local Birmingham company in finding a temporary SQL Developer for an expected contract length of 12-18 months. This candidate will be responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance. The right candidate will help solve all database usage issues. Think you might be a fit? Apply today!
- Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Profile server resource usage, and optimize and tweak as necessary
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- 5+ years of similar work or technical experience in languages and environments
- SQL server 2008+, SSIS, and SSRS
- Overall understanding of accounting processes
What might set you apart:
- SAP or Mainframe experience desired
- Secondary degree such as MIS or Computer Science, which may substitute for up to 4 years of work and/or technical experience
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.