What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Remote Position
- Travel once no travel bans in place
- Coordinate design of subsystems and integration of total systems. Plans and conducts assignments providing solutions to a variety of complex customer problems. Assignments may include determining and/or developing system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Information Systems, or related discipline required
- Experience with Microsoft operating systems. Windows 2012 Server or greater and Windows 10 experience preferred.
- CompTIA Security+ certification required or must be obtained with 6 months of hire date.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle preferred.
- Familiarity with relational database structure required.
- Familiarity Computer Aided Dispatch is a plus.
- Availability to travel as needed to customer sites required.
- Ability to work directly with customers in order to gather requirements and to resolve problems required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite products required
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.