ITAC Solutions is assisting a local Birmingham client in their search for a permanent Pega Developer! The ideal candidate should come with 2-3 years’ of working experience as a Pega Developer with knowledge of PRPC.
In this position, you will be a part of the design and integration processes, working in a collaborative environment and may be asked to pair program. Also, a background in .NET / C#, SQL, etc. would be a big plus! In addition to the technical skills, we are looking for someone that takes initiative and is self-motivated.
This is a permanent position, that would come with a full suite of benefits including potential bonuses.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- PRPC Programming and Application Development
- Assists in the overall technical design process, including configuration and integration
- Provides technical guidance related to Pega PRPC and managing support requests with Pega
- Ensures integration of programming deliverables and timely builds
- Collaborates with project teams to develop, test and report recommended solutions
- Uses Basic Workstation Configuration experience to assist teams in resolving technical challenges
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- BS Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field, OR equivalent experience considered
- Between 2-3 years’ experience working with enterprise-class software as a programmer/analyst
- Experience in application development, configuration, integration and reporting
- Project estimation skills and an eye for detail
- Technical skills in Pega PRPC, .NET, C#, SQL, Web Services, Databases and Adaptors
- Must work within company standards and best practices, as defined.
- MUST come with highly-effective communication skills.
Visa type: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in U.S without sponsorship both now and in the future.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.