ITAC Solutions is assisting a well-known Birmingham organization in its search for a Report Developer skilled using the SAP suite of tools!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Solve reporting and analytic challenges through the design, development, and deployment of reporting solutions.
- Create and maintain clear functional documentation to assist developers and business users.
- Enforce organizational standards and best practices relative to system enhancements, changes, issues, and problems.
- Develop and execute use cases, test plans, test cases, and test scripts to ensure system changes are aligned with business requirements
- Perform ad-hoc queries to provide users with requested data.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years of hands-on SAP Financial Report Development experience and technical knowledge of SAP report development using the BOBJ or NetWeaver tools, including: Eclipse (ABAP CDS view development), Business Explorer Query Designer (BEx), Analysis for Office (AFO), SAP BO 4.x, WebI, Lumira, and Crystal Reports
- Working knowledge of financial statement reporting (GAAP and other external filings including 10k reporting; Operational Reports)
- Ability to develop complex reports including utilizing capabilities such as calculated and restricted key figures, formulas, conditions, and exceptions, filters, drill down methods
- Knowledge of Custom & Standard Hierarchies, including Financial Statement Versions (FSV) in SAP and best practices for use in reporting
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.