ITAC is helping a great organization in Birmingham, AL as they search for a Software Training Specialist who is capable of training end-users along with completing software documentation. This client will provide a small office environment and room to succeed within the organization. The right candidate will assist the Client Services Team for implementation and support of the company’s products, with a specific focus on software training and documentation. This position requires someone to have a strong technical background along with good interpersonal skills. The candidate will need to have prior experience with Software training and have presentation skills.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Train end users on multiple software products
- Complete software documentation and perform some technical writing
- Support implementation projects as needed and travel to client sites for in-person implementation (50% travel) *During COVID-19, trainings will be conducted via video conferencing
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 3+ years Software Training Experience
- 3+ years MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Server and Desktop Operating systems is desired
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server products or other relational databases is a plus
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines, or equivalent work experience.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.