ITAC is helping a great organization in Birmingham, AL as they search for a Systems Analyst II who is experienced with the CERNER healthcare software, specifically Mpages (6 years preferred, not required).
This person’s primary responsibilities will be to conduct business requirements reviews, technical systems specifications, and systems process analysis. This position will require great customer service skills and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment on a larger scale.
If this is you, please apply today!
*C2C is not an option with this job opening and all applicants should be able to work for any US Employer without sponsorship*
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Conduct business requirements reviews, technical systems specifications and systems process analysis.
- Develop detailed selection evaluation criteria.
- Analyze and re-engineer business processes using industry standard tools and methods with understanding of the technical and business environments. Partner with business process experts to learn and understand problems with software.
- Develop innovative IT solutions for risky and demanding business situations.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Three to 5 years experience and knowledge using and maintaining Cerner Mpages
- Proficient with MPAGE tools such as Bedrock/ Prefmaint/ Privmaint
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues
- Proficient communication and problem-solving skills necessary to effectively communicate with users, managing others in seeking and effecting solutions.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.