ITAC Solutions is assisting a local CPA firm in their search for a Senior Accountant to join their team.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Work closely with managers, partners, and clients
- Assist with projects and consulting engagements
- Prepare financial statements regularly
- Compile, review, and audit engagements
- Prepare and review tax returns on business, individual, fiduciary, and nonprofit levels
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree or have one near completion
- CPA is preferred
- 2+ years of working experience in private or public accounting
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
What they provide (benefits, etc.):
- Room for advancement based on performance
- Opportunity to work with a wide variety of industries
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.