ITAC is assisting a local client in their search for a Sr. Software Systems Architect! This person will help design and develop software solutions based on a variety of business requirements.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Analyzes, designs, proposes, and constructs software solutions that are applicable for the business needs and technology strategies.
- Define architectures and designs across multiple functional areas serving as a lead resource and subject matter expert.
- Develop programming and development standards and procedures as well as program architectures for code reclamation.
- Analyzes current system for improvements with speed, performance, correcting technical problems, and identifying areas of improvement.
- Assist with software builds, release management and deployments
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and those potential application to business
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 7+ years of expert/lead technical development with Java or .NET/C#.
- 7 + years’ experience with Web Application architectures, design tools and frameworks.
- 7+ years of demonstrated expertise in data, application, and interface architecture design.
- Strong understanding of distributed systems development and object-oriented programming techniques.
- Must be a creative analytical thinker/leader with excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, autonomous environment
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic team, with a strong commitment towards the delivery of high-quality products.
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. ITAC is unable to provide sponsorship for any temporary visa status that may require sponsorship both now and in the future.***
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.