Department: Administrative Professional/Clerical
Industry: Staffing (Employment Agency)
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Pay Rate: Up to per year, DOE
Other Compensation: ITAC offers a competitive base salary, commission and incentive plan. If you're interested in finding a career that can benefit others while also rewarding you for your efforts financially, you should consider contacting us.
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
A Business Development professional with ITAC Solutions will be responsible for presenting ITAC's services to small to large organizations within the Nashville area.
What does ITAC do? ITAC helps companies find the right Talent (people) for their hiring needs. We also help people find the right job to match their employment and/or career needs. Most of the jobs you see on our web site represent our Clients' staffing needs.
What does a business development person do at ITAC? In this role, you'll build relationships with companies that could benefit from partnering with ITAC to find people for their short-term project, seasonal or full-time staffing needs. You'll learn about their organizations, the specific needs they have for staffing services, and will work with our recruiting team to find the most qualified people. You'll be expected to set meetings with hiring authorities, network in professional settings, and grow and maintain relationships.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Outside sales experience in which a combination of identifying prospective relationships and growing existing relationships is expected and achieved.
- Sales experience in a professional environment, preferably selling Acccounting or Human Resource products or professional services in a B2B ( business-to-business capacity).
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills. Ability to work autonomously while understanding the fulfillment of your customers' needs depends upon the success of your team.
- Must have reliable, personal transportation and a satisfactory driving record.
- Other: Successful ITAC employees have a desire to help others achieve their goals, while remaining focused on achieving their own professional and financial goals. They also have the ability to adapt quickly, influence others, and maintain a fun, professional demeanor.
Individuals lacking B2B sales experience will not be considered for this role.
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.