Industry: Computer and Office Industry
Location: Birmingham, AL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Pay Rate: Up to $75,000.00 per year, DOE
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
ITAC Solutions is assisting a Birmingham company in their search for an experienced Network Administrator. This Network Administrator will be responsible for managing the technology infrastructure, and supporting local and remote users.
- Maintain, manage, and continue to improve all network related hardware including Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Wireless Routers, and overall site-to-site backbone infrastrucures.
- Perform the design and implementation, and ongoing maintenance of network infrastructure.
- Upgrade network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
- Perform and/or oversee software and application instillation and upgrades.
- Keep current all equiment and user licenses
- Set up, configure and support Servers, Exchange and VoIP systems
Education: Bachelor of Science
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- 3-5+ years experience in Network Administration
- Experience in routers, switches, firewalls, VPNs, load-balancers, and VMWare
- Defining network policies, firewalls and Server Administration (virtualized)
- VoIP (Cisco preferred)
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.