Department: Administrative Professional/Clerical
Industry: Staffing (Employment Agency)
Location: Birmingham, AL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Other Compensation: This is a base plus commission compensation plan with additional compensation components included.
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Responsible for the daily operation of the Office Services recruiting division through the development and coaching of recruiting team members. The Recruiting Manager will lead others through their own actions, developing candidate relationships and driving placements and referrals through those relationships.
This is a great opportunity for someone with prior recruiter management experience who still enjoys building their own candidate pool while developing their recruiting team. Prior experience sourcing candidates in the "Corporate Professional" realm (administrative, sales, marketing, medical clerical, HR, customer service / call center, operational accounting) is preferred.
If you enjoy helping people realize their potential and are motivated by financial success, keep reading.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Prior recruiting experience in a high-volume environment. Experience should be in the recruitment of individuals for office and administrative, accounting, or other similar professional roles.
- Application of multiple recruiting techniques in a full-cycle recruiting role.
- Knowledge of employment laws pertaining to the selection process.
- Management skills used to coach and counsel team members to success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- What other traits, skills, and/or experiences would likely help someone succeed in this role? Drive, innovation, passion for helping others, results-orientation, inquisitiveness, influencing and collaboration skills, highly-developed time management skills and a strong business acumen.
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.