Industry: Not Disclosed
Location: Warner Robbins, GA
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
- Jr Software Developer Primary responsibility will be development/maintenance of web-based database applications.
- Proficiency in ASP.NET, C#, and web forms
- At least 2 years of experience building web-based applications including web services
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server including the development and use of stored procedures
- Experience in writing data conversion packages to load external data into SQL
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Two years related experience or training
- Must have a Security + Certification or be able to obtain one within 6 months of hiring.
- Active Secret Clearance.
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.