Industry: Accounting, Audit, Advisory and Tax
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Direct-Hire
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Our client, one of the top public accounting firms in the country, is seeking an IT Risk Advisory Manager to join their team in Atlanta, managing multiple client engagement teams focusing on assessment and evaluation of their clients' IT systems and the mitigation of IT-related business risks. Combining their extensive experience, comprehensive services and resources with passion and strong commitment in exceeding client expectations, this outstanding firm helps their clients achieve their goals.
If you are an accomplished IT audit professional with a passion for success and a strong desire to continue developing your skills in a growth-oriented career while leading a team within the IT Risk Advisory group, we have the opportunity for you.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred in Accounting, Taxation or related field
- 4+ years of experience in public accounting or related field, working as an IT auditor or IT risk adviser
- Prior supervisory or lead experience
- Background in financial statement audits, internal or operational audits, Service Organization Controls Reporting engagements, or ERP security and control reviews.
- Ability to manage all aspects of client engagements and teams
- Ability to manage deadlines, work on multiple assignments and prioritize each assignment as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CBCP or CIA certification is preferred
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.