Industry: Computer and Office Industry
Location: Birmingham, AL
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire,Direct-Hire
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyze and provide solutions for complex tasks and projects, providing design documentation as required
- Work with team lead and product owner to understand business requirements
- Actively collaborate with team members, QA, and product owners in an Agile scrum environment on projects in order to deliver high quality and efficient solution
- Provide accurate and timely estimates for project tasks
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the work delivered by the team is of high quality standards
- Provide support in production support issue resolution including root cause analysis and corrective action plans
- Exhibit solid organizational skills and focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Exhibit excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Conduct code review to ensure the work delivered by the team is of high quality standards
- Develops innovative approaches
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years development experience in a professional working environment with ASP.Net (C# or VB.net)
- Strong database experience with SQL 2005/2008 creating SQL database objects such as stored procedures, queries, views, functions, etc.
- Experience with SOA, Web Services and Design Patterns is a bonus
- Proven ability to be document, design, develop and test applications within an agile environment
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related field, or related work experience may be considered.
- Microsoft C# / ASP.NET / SQL Developer/ Programmer
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.