Industry: Accounting, Audit, Advisory and Tax
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Direct-Hire
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
ITAC Solutions is pleased to assist our Atlanta-based client in its search for a Tax Manager. If you enjoy working for a large public accounting firm but appreciate more work-life balance, this may be the role for you! Our client offers competitive compensation and great perks, along with the opportunity to be innovative in your approach to accounting and tax consulting services.
This position offers the following opportunity: Managing a portfolio of clients utilizing senior managers, partners and other staff as needed based on the engagement Mentoring, training, leading and supervising staff Focusing, researching and preparing advanced tax projects Participating in Business Development Activities including networking and involvement in professional organizations
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's in Finance or Accounting required; Master's in Tax highly preferred
- Must have active CPA along with 6+ years of experience in public accounting and tax
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required along with an aptitude for research
- Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed
- Ability to lead and supervise others and provide exceptional client service
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.