Industry: Not Disclosed
Location: Birmingham, AL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Pay Rate: Up to $130,000.00 per year, DOE
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
We are assisting a top Birmingham organization in its search for a VP - Data Analytics! This is a senior executive role that will be responsible for data analysis, reporting practices, and modeling to drive the company's sales and marketing strategies. This person will identify trends, develop recommendations and implement strategies to enhance the company's knowledge of the customer. Additional responsibilities include:
- Effectively communicate sales and marketing goals across the organization and to third party agencies to ensure the efficient completion of work and that the needs of all parties are addressed.
- Lead descriptive and predictive analysis projects from idea generation through implementation.
- Identify and direct the creation of models, process, and technology resources that will deliver incremental value through support of marketing initiatives.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize delivery of data objects required for analysis.
- Provide insightful, actionable analysis and recommendations for improving marketing programs.
- Create a disciplined and transparent environment that exists to build trust, educate internal partners and develop marketing intelligence.
- Establish strong working relationships with internal partners, identifying and supporting their long-term needs related to the use of analysis, modeling, segmentation, and data.
If you qualify for this position and are looking to join one of Birmingham's most well respected organizations, apply now!
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Understands industry trends and the business at the level needed to proactively identify areas of business opportunities and analytical needs.
- Fully competent in regression, segmentation, clustering, and other advanced statistical analysis techniques.
- Strong, practical knowledge of database and direct marketing, a range of statistical and data mining tools and techniques, market research, predictive modeling and customer segmentation.
- Proven manager of large strategic projects and cross-functional teams with a consistent track record in creating sound business strategies, exceeding performance goals, and delivering substantial business value.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an organization that has a maturing and evolving data strategy.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Experience in managing across complex businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree is preferred.
- 10 years of experience in customer analytics with a major consumer-facing brand in the life insurance or financial services line of business; insurance experience is a plus.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, but willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and manage the details of project execution.
- High energy and the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously. Works well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong relationship development and negotiating skills; able to earn respect and trust among internal and external business partners and team members.
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.