Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Direct-Hire
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Our client, a privately held manufacturer in the Atlanta area, is seeking a dynamic Financial Analyst who is focused on learning with a continuous improvement mindset. The ideal candidate will be an excellent multitasker, analytical, and able to meet short deadlines while working on annual budgets, forecasts etc. A candidate with financial analysis experience in consumer products space is preferred.
This is a permanent opportunity and offers competitive salary and benefits.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related degree; MBA preferred, but not required.
- 2-3 years experience in budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively across multiple functions and with varied levels of management.
- Expert Excel and financial modeling skills.
- Experience with Hyperion is a plus.
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.