Department: Administrative Professional/Clerical
Location: Amarillo, TX
Job Type: Direct-Hire
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Have you owed your own plumbing business? Are looking for a new opportunity to utilize your skills of running a successful business operation and technical aptitude to work with plumbing technicians, external business segments and sales to promoting the company's product line? If you answered, yes, then this might be the role for you. Our client is hiring a Regional Plumbing Manager to work with plumbing technicians, distributors and regional sales teams to drive profitability.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience managing a plumbing business
- Available to travel 60-70% of the time; including overnight travel
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and relevant experience
- 10+ years of hands-on technical plumbing experience -installation, servicing and maintenance of residential and/or commercial appliances.
- Strong teamwork ethic, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic mindset & excellent organization skills
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.