Location: Montgomery, AL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Our client, a well-established, large manufacturing company in Montgomery, is looking for a Senior Project Engineer to oversee the development of commercial heating appliances (water heaters, boilers, pool heaters, etc.). The ideal candidate will have a successful history of product development and gas combustion experience, who can demonstrate proven success in the hands-on design and completion of projects.
The Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed within time and budget constraints. This includes leading meetings with cross-functional teams to assess design issues and create new designs, schedule coordination, and training.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or similar field is required; Master’s degree highly preferred
- 5-10 years of project engineering experience with emphasis in research, design and development of gas/heating appliances is required (boilers, water heaters, or pool heaters, or similar appliance)
- Proven ability to solve design issues and create new designs to increase product performance and reduce cost
- Good organization, coordination, and managerial skills necessary to maintain project schedules and budgets.
- Strong communication & analytical skills and experience with contract management
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Pro-Engineer or similar modeling software
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.