Location: Montgomery, AL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Are you a dynamic project engineering leader with a background in product research and development ready to take the next step in your career? If so, our manufacturing client in Montgomery, is looking to hire a Senior Project Engineer to oversee responsibilities of developing, testing and manufacturing of commercial and residential HVAC equipment; specifically boilers and their components. The ideal candidate will have direct experience working for a Boiler or commercial HVAC manufacturer who can demonstrate proven success in the design and delivery of projects within time and budget constraints.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering; Master’s degree highly preferred
- 5-10 years of project engineering experience with emphasis in research, design and development
- Systems design experience in manufacturing environment for combustion boilers, water heaters etc.
- Proven ability to solve design issues and create new designs to increase performance and reduce cost
- Good organization, coordination, and managerial skills necessary to maintain project schedules and budgets.
- Strong communication & analytical skills and experience with contract administration
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Pro-Engineer solids modeling software
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.