Industry: Healthcare: Hospitals and Clinics
Location: Birmingham, AL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
The ERP Report Writer / Analyst will work in the Information Technology department with the Enterprise Systems Team. The position supports core functions of the clients applications with specific emphasis on report writing to enable cost-effective, high quality, and efficient services. This position will provide customer and system support and install, implement, configure, administer, enhance and support the ERP system modules with minimal guidance from senior members of the team. The ERP Report Writer / Analyst will have an excellent understanding of Crystal/SQL Reports and a good understanding of all ERP modules for Supply Chain, Finance, HR, and Payroll as well as related and enabling software and serve as support and backup to other ERP system resources.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Strong analytical and evaluation skills are required
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Accounting, Business or related field
- 2-4 years experience in a business or information technology field developing business or clinical reports using SQL, Crystal, or other similar technologies
- Experience developing drill down and ad-hoc reports
- Experience with an ERP system report writing requirements preferred
- Experience in a health system or related healthcare business preferred
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.