Industry: Not Disclosed
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Pay Rate: Up to per year, DOE
Other Compensation: Competitive Base + Bonus DOE
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Our client, an emerging Atlanta based financial services company, is seeking a dynamic Financial Research & Development Statistician with experience developing and validating statistical solutions. The ideal candidate will use their statistics expertise and financial background to perform analysis and develop statistical models and will function as a liaison between Research & Development, Product and Business Development teams.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years professional, hands-on experience building statistical models, attributes, quantitative solutions, etc.
- High proficiency in SAS, SQL, Excel.
- Master's or PhD degree in statistics or related field preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Proficiency in statistical and mathematical data analysis techniques such as linear regression, logistic regression.
- Financial Services experience or credit marketing experience highly preferred
- Experience with R and/or Python is a plus.
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.