Industry: Not Disclosed
Location: Spanish Fort, AL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Pay Rate: Up to $90,000.00 per year, DOE
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Accounting Analyst to provide accounting and analysis for the sales department. All aspects of finance to include: month-end close, supporting sales revenue, program credit, warranty, margin and receivable analyses, reviewing customer contracts, ensuring sales revenue and related assets are auditable and properly recorded.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- Six Sigma/ Lean experience required
- Masters degree in Business, Finance or Accounting a plus
- CPA, CIA or CMA preferred
- 5+ years' sales finance and accounting experience
- Audit experience (public accounting or reputable internal audit)
- Excellent verbal and written skills ERP System experience
- Knowledge of query, reporting and data analysis tools
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.