Location: Montgomery, AL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Our client, a well-established, large manufacturing company in Montgomery, is seeking at Packaging Planner to coordinate the packaging development for the division's new products. As a Packaging Planner, you will be responsible for designing, improving, and maintaining the packaging standards for the operations of product packaging and delivery. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator who can strengthens manufacturing at best cost through cross-functional reviews and achieving optimal service levels.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Packaging Science or related field.
- 6+ years of experience in packaging design, applications and equipment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills among management and external resources
- Strong working knowledge of solid modeling software such as Pro/E or ArtiosCAD
- Certified Packaging Professional (CPP) or Certified Packaging Laboratory Professional (CPLP) certifications highly preferred
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.