Location: Montgomery, AL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Our client, a well-established, large manufacturing company in Montgomery, is looking for a Manufacturing Test Engineer to perform inspection and testing of prototypes and assembled products. The ideal candidate will have attention to detail, along with a working knowledge of mathematical and chemical methods in order to complete quality testing, analyze the data, and report the results. The Quality Engineer will also collaborate with the design engineers on results and suggest improvements.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or similar scientific field is preferred
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills in a team environment
- Ability to read and interpret documents with instructions and procedures that are required for safety and maintenance in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to utilize spreadsheets in Excel and Word to organize data and report results is REQUIRED
- Working knowledge or training in programming software for test automation, such as LabView
- Experience in water heater, boiler, or similiar gas combustion products is HIGHLY PREFERRED
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.