Location: Montgomery, AL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Our client, a well-established, large manufacturing company in Montgomery, is looking for a Prototype Fabricator to assemble parts and systems in accordance with product design specifications and industry standards. The ideal candidate will have strong task management skills along with the ability to interpret design documents and processes to create a quality end product.
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience in metal fabrication for pre-production in a hard product manufacturing environment
- Associates Degree or Two-Year Vocational Degree preferred, OR equivalent experience
- Ability to translate design documents, such as, blueprints, Bills of Materials, and CAD drawings, in order to assemble product prototype per part and design specifications
- Exposure to utilization of metal fabrication equipment to alter sheet metal and parts for assembly of prototype
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of home appliance or similar product design is a plus
- Knowledge of programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.