Industry: Computer and Office Industry
Location: Huntsville, AL
Job Type: Contract/Temporary
Pay Rate: Up to per hour, DOE
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
We are currently seeking a Communications Support Analyst for a contract to hire role in Huntsville, AL. This position requires great people skills. The individual must be skilled at listening to clients, capturing issues, and guiding them through issue resolution. The individual must be courteous, well spoken, and not easily shaken. Previous call center and networking experience is a great plus for the position(s). Candidate will work closely with Vendors, Technicians, Engineering, and Management.
Our client is a 24X7X365 service operation. As such, prospective analysts must be open to working non-standard 2nd, 3rd and/or weekend shifts and working after hours on call shifts. All prospective analysts are required to pass a criminal background check.
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills. Required proficiency in both spoken and written English required.
- Telephony systems (e.g. mobile, audioconference, corporate telephony, unified communications, Cisco and/or Avaya telephone and switch support.)
- Communication and collaboration systems including MS outlook email, video conferencing and VoIP telephony systems; mobile telephony, Web and audio conferencing.
- Multi-platform client computing across Windows & Apple clients operating systems.
- End user accounts administration via Active directory;Proficient with Win 7, Win 10, MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook,
- Account Resets & creations, network connectivity, and Printing.
- Directory Services (e.g. Active Directory)IT security including Antivirus and Malware protection.
- Asset managementDesktop services (e.g PC hardware, operating system, and standard applications)Train end users regarding IT client servicesCapability to work both independently and in a team environmentMaintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Capable of producing systems documentation and process manuals in support of operations if required.
Certifications that add value; Any Cisco, CompTIA Network +, Avaya, Service Now, Microsoft, Aruba Wireless, and CompTIA Security +.
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.