Industry: Computer and Office Industry
Location: Sandy Springs, GA
Job Type: Direct-Hire
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Our client, a large manufacturing company, has an opening for a Tax Analyst who excels at tax return and sales preparation. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and a solid background in the resolution of tax jurisdiction questions and issues.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the client’s multi-state sales and use tax returns filings via tax software programs. This includes interpretation of tax laws and regulations, calculation of client responsibility, and composition of responses to inquiries. As a key part of financial team, the candidate will also assist with local, state, and federal income tax returns and supporting documentation.
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience in preparing sales and use tax returns using tax software programs (preferably via Insource)
- Ability to interpret sales and use tax laws/regulations to assess company liability; and to compose responses to tax jurisdictions
- Ability to create formulas and calculate tax percentages, sums, and responsibility
- Strong ability to multi-task and stay organized to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.