Location: Montgomery, AL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Our client, a well-established, large manufacturing company in Montgomery, is looking for a Quality/Process Improvement Engineer to ensure their products are meeting all quality and process improvement specifications and evaluating those specifications in accordance to company standards. The ideal candidate will have strong task management skills and the ability to resolve quality and process issues quickly and efficiently.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field required
- 3+ years of experience in quality or process improvement within a manufacturing environment
- AQS Certified Quality Engineer preferred
- AWS or other welding certifications preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills to solve problems
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.