Location: Montgomery, AL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Our client, a well-established, large manufacturing company in Montgomery, is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to ensure their products are being manufactured in the most efficient, cost-effective manner. The ideal candidate will be able to perform mechanical design of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, along with other production tooling and design.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for identifying and improvement of the design of the plant layout, production equipment, and processes. This includes machine design, analysis of production reports and processes, and determining the optimum line balance for operations. As a key part of the production team, the Manufacturing Engineer will participate in procedural and manufacturing proposal development to ensure best methods are utilized.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field required
- 4+ years of experience of manufacturing engineering including mechanical design experience in pneumatic, hydraulic, electromechanical systems, and plant layout
- Experienced in designing material transfer systems, such as conveyors
- Working knowledge of metal fabrication equipment and tools
- Experience working with plastics, injection molds, and other fixtures is peferred
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office; experience with Pro-E also a plus
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills to solve problems
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.