Location: Montgomery, AL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Our client, a well-established, large manufacturing company in Montgomery, is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to ensure their products are being produced in a cost-effective and efficient manner. The ideal candidate will be able to perform engineering and technical procedures to ensure machines, equipment, and tools are being utilized both in quality and efficiency. This will include design of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, plant layout, and material transfer systems.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field required
- 5+ years of experience of manufacturing engineering including design experience in pneumatic, hydraulic and similar mechanical systems
- Experienced in designing material transfer systems, such as conveyors
- Experience working with plastics, injection molds, etc. is preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office; experience with Pro-E also a plus
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills to solve problems
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.