Industry: Healthcare: Hospitals and Clinics
Location: Nashville, TN
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Pay Rate: Up to $120,135.00 per year, DOE
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced, challenging environment that is team oriented? Are you self-motivated with a desire to elevate your potential working in cyber security? If you have experience in the Cyber Security field and are willing and excited to work with the cutting edge technologies, with an awesome company, this is the job you want to explore!
ITAC Solutions is currently seeking a SOC Manager for a top healthcare client. This role will be located in Nashville, TN, voted “NowVille” by Forbes! This role will offer a salary within the range of $120K-$135K, depending on experience. Relocation assistance will be provided if needed!
SOC Manager will work in a business casual environment that provides a career advancement opportunities and work/life balance. Extensive benefits include: 401(k) with company match; Insurance options for medical, dental and vision; Flexible Spending Accounts; Life insurance; Wellness rewards; Financial education courses and Consumer discounts
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Leads enterprise-wide cybersecurity monitoring, digital forensics, and incident management programs
- Oversees a team of 12 security engineers conducting 24x7 activities toward monitoring, threat analysis, escalation and remediation
- Continuously strive for improvement to protect the Company from cyber-attacks.
- College Graduate Preferred
- 7+ years of professional experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing Tier 1-3 SOC Teams, incident handling and forensics.
- Comprehensive knowledge of 24x7 shift models, run/play book and hand over procedures.
- Experience with investigation procedures for catching malware.
- Experience in document management for sustaining SOC policies and procedures.
- Experience interfacing with pier support teams (Security Engineering, Threat Teams, Access Management, Legal, Governance and etc.)
- Familiar with training frameworks or tracking skill development and mentorship
- Comprehensive knowledge of forensics, chain of custody, and e-discovery processes.
- Advanced experience with coordinating Critical Incident Response (Breach response) or War Game exercises.
- Advanced knowledge toward red/blue (i.e. purple, adversary sim) team exercises.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Threat Modeling and Kill-Chain exercises.
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.