Industry: Computer and Office Industry
Location: Montgomery, AL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Pay Rate: Up to per hour, DOE
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Our client, a well-established, large manufacturing company in Montgomery, is looking for a Senior Production Coordinator to manage the activities of hourly employees, leads, and other production coordinators in a high-volume, production environment. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a supervisory role, and the ability to attain company and departmental goals.
The selected candidate will be responsible for regulatory and quality procedures, including reporting and analysis. This includes planning production methods and procedures, conducting meetings to ensure safety and quality, and communicating with managers and hourly employees to ensure efficient operations. As a key part of the production team, the Production Coordinator will also be responsible for providing feedback and settling issues through good employee-management relations and policy knowledge.
Education: Bachelor of Arts
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- BS with 4 years of high-volume manufacturing experience
- OR HS Diploma/GED with 10 years of high-volume manufacturing experience
- 5+ years of experience in a supervisory role
- Knowledge of manufactured hard products, such as, boilers, heaters, or simliar combustion products is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; including the ability to lead meetings and interpret company policies, regulatory guidelines, and technical documents
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs and engineering tools, such as, MTMS and CADView
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.