Location: Montgomery, AL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Our client, a well-established, large manufacturing company in Montgomery, is looking for a Production Manager to lead and coordinate the activities of hourly employees and other production leaders in a high-volume, production environment. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a supervisory role and the ability to attain company and departmental goals.
The Production Manager will be responsible for ensuring best production process including, regulatory and quality procedures, are followed. This includes planning production methods , conducting meetings to ensure safety and quality, performing report and performance analysis, and communicating with managers and hourly employees to ensure follow-through. As a key part of the production team, the Production Manager will also be responsible for providing feedback and settling issues through good employee-management relations and policy knowledge.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- BS with 4 years of high-volume manufacturing experience OR HS Diploma/GED with 10 years of high-volume manufacturing experience
- 5+ years of experience in a supervisory role of at least 80 employees, including leading other supervisors and managers
- Knowledge of manufactured hard products, such as, boilers, heaters, or simliar combustion products is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; including the ability to lead meetings and interpret company policies, regulatory guidelines, and technical documents
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs and engineering tools, such as, MTMS and CADView
- Availability to work 2nd shift is required
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.