Department: Administrative Professional/Clerical
Industry: Healthcare: Hospitals and Clinics
Location: Birmingham, AL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Pay Rate: Up to $80,000.00 per year, DOE
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
ITAC Solutions is currently seeking a Director of Clinic Operations offering a salary in the range of $60k-$80k. This is an opportunity to put your career in a growth position as our client continues to open clinics across the state. Corporate office based in Birmingham, AL. Offices are open 7 days a week with extended hours. You must be able to manage questions or issues that come up after hours. This is an amazing opportunity for those who are looking to grow with a company who is growing rapidly! We are looking for a ROCK STAR candidate for this position!
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of medical operational management with clinic side medical experience.
- Must have revenue cycle management experience (3-5 years)
- Knowledge of ICD-9 coding, Level 4 and Occupational Medicine required.
- Must be able to build and maintain relationships.
- Must be extremely organized and a self-starter.
- Time management is crucial in this position requiring one to be able to adjust as needed to arising needs.
- Must be an entrepreneur mindset.
- Integrity is a non-negotiable.
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.