Department: Administrative Professional/Clerical
Industry: Healthcare: Hospitals and Clinics
Location: Nashville, TN
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Pay Rate: Up to $33.00 per hour, DOE
Travel: Intermittent(Average of 1 day a month and up to 3 days a month)
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
ITAC Solutions is currently seeking an experienced Supply Chain Vendor Relationship Analyst for one of Nashville, TN's fastest growing healthcare companies.
Contract to hire opportunity with a hourly rate in the range of $30-$33/hr DOE. Conversion salary in the range of $70K-$75K.
This is an opportunity to work in a state of the art facility in the heart of Nashville with onsite amenities that include a gourmet cafeteria, wellness workout center!
Supply Chain Vendor Relationship Analyst will work in a business casual environment that provides a career advancement opportunities and work/life balance. Once converted to a full time employee; Extensive benefits include: 401(k) with company match; Insurance options for medical, dental and vision; Flexible Spending Accounts; Life insurance; Wellness rewards; Financial education courses and Consumer discounts.
- Responsible for providing Customer support and manager client relationships, to include training and educating customers on best practices
- Collaborate with customers to understand and gather business requirements and supporting analytics
- Provide clients with prototypes and build reports based on business recommendations
- Communicate with customers and provide opportunities to enhance product and service offerings
- Successfully interface with varying levels of personal to include C-Level Executives
- Oversee implementation projects and maintain progress reports
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree Required
- Intermittent Travel required (Average of 1 day a month and up to 3 days a month)
- 3+ years’ experience as a data, business, or financial analyst
- Relationship management experience required
- Supply Chain experience required
- Healthcare Experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills including presentation/public speaking
- Ability to multi task and adapt quickly
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.