Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Pay Rate: Up to per year, DOE
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Our client, a well-established, large manufacturing company, is seeking a Senior Project Engineer to oversee responsibilities of the product development process related to commercial gas appliances (boilers, pool heaters, water heaters, etc.). The ideal candidate will have a successful history of product development and gas combustion experience who can demonstrate proven success in the design and delivery of projects within time and budget constraints.
This opportunity offers excellent salary and benefits and is located just north of Los Angeles, California.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering; Master’s degree highly preferred
- 5+ years of project engineering/development experience with emphasis in gas appliances
- Proven ability to solve design issues and create new designs to increase performance and reduce cost
- Good organization, coordination, and managerial skills necessary to maintain project schedules and budgets
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Effective communicator/trainer who is comfortable speaking in front of groups of people
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and knowledge of CAD practices
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.