Department: Administrative Professional/Clerical
Industry: Computer and Office Industry
Location: Nashville, TN
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Pay Rate: Up to $8,090.00 per year, DOE
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
ITAC Solutions is currently seeking a Project Manager-Critical Care for a healthcare client, located in Nashville, TN offering a salary within the range of $80K-$90K. Relocation assistance will be provided if needed! Project Manager will have the opportunity to work in an emerging area with a lot of room for growth. Team functions similar to a start-up environment with opportunity for structure, exposure to many facilities and divisions from the ground up. Project Manager-Critical Care will work in an environment that provides a career advancement opportunities and work/life balance. Extensive benefits include: 401(k) with company match; Insurance options for medical, dental and vision; Flexible Spending Accounts; Life insurance; Wellness rewards; Financial education courses and Consumer discounts
- Provide project management support for multiple projects of varying size and complexities
- Taking ownership of projects to include risks/issues and facilitating effective outcomes in a timely manner.
- Support Projects for a team of over 150 physicians with focus on providing critical care across a multiple facilities
- Delegate responsibilities for team members to achieve objectives in the project plan.
- Provide documents such as project charters/scope statements, project plans, and present project updates
- Effectively manage relationships to accomplish project activities
- Monitor and report on project activities and status within published timeline
- Mentor team members to meet project assignments, milestones, and deliverables
- Product high quality deliverables for project plan
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Moderate to heavy travel between 50 and 75%
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Healthcare experience- Critical care expertise
- PMP and/or LEAN certifications preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly communicate
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to remain calm in moments of chaos
- An interest in process improvement and a desire to learn more about healthcare operations
- Self-starter who is internally motivated
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.