Industry: Computer and Office Industry
Location: Columbus, GA
Job Type: Direct-Hire
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Our client, a large financial company, has an opening for an Audio/Visual Technology Manager who is well-rounded in conferencing systems and other audio visual technology in a corporate environment. The ideal candidate will have previous experience supervising other members of the infrastructure team to ensure management of system components.
The selected candidate will be responsible leading direct reports through the installation, modification, and documentation of A/V and conference systems. This includes vendor management, system monitoring and support, and architecture design and evaluation. As the leader in A/V Technology management, the selected candidate will also be responsible for hiring of additional team members, along with conducting performance reviews of current reports.
Education: Bachelor of Science
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- 8+ years of experience in A/V and Conference Call Systems, including microphone setup, display tuning, and checking acoustics
- At least 2 years in supervising direct reports in an infrastructure environment
- Working knowledge of multiple network infrastructure systems, such as VMWare
- Working knowledge of Cisco CUCM, TelePresence, WebEX, and similar tools; along with point-to-point contact solutions, such as, Skype for Business and Polycom
- Ability to monitor performance of A/V and communication tools, and to provide technical support for any bugs
- Mastery of time management, detail management, and adaptability depending on circumstances
- Prior experience in project collaboration and planning with cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform other management tasks, such as, hiring, appraising performance, and resolving issues
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.