Location: Montgomery, AL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Pay Rate: Up to per year, DOE
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Our client, a well-established, large manufacturing company, is seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to perform product development for their water heater division. The ideal candidate will have a successful history of mechanical design experience with gas products or combustion and be able to review and approve designs for compliance with contract requirements.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering; preferably in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years of product design/testing experience with gas products and/or combustion development
- Experience reviewing and approving product designs to ensure compliance
- Good organization, coordination, and managerial skills necessary to maintain project schedules and budgets Strong communication and analytical skills
- Effective communicator/interacting with various levels of management
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and experience with AutoCAD or Pro-E
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.