Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Direct-Hire
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Our client, a privately held manufacturer in the Atlanta area, is seeking a driven Senior Sales Financial Analyst who has experience with channel partner programs in the manufacturing industry. The ideal candidate will have experience with customer rebates, internal and external commission programs, Sales Dashboards, sales team KPI’s and reporting, creating customer score cards, customer and product profitability.
Additionally, the selected candidate will be an excellent multitasker, analytical, and able to meet short deadlines while working on annual budgets, forecasts etc. and have strong excel, power point and Oracle experience (Hyperion preferred).
This is a permanent opportunity and offers competitive salary and benefits.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field; MBA preferred, but not required.
- 5-7 years experience in budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis
- Experience with channel partner programs within the manufacturing space
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively across multiple functions and with varied levels of management
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Oracle experience (Hyperion is preferred)
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.