Department: Administrative Professional/Clerical
Industry: Healthcare: Hospitals and Clinics
Location: Nashville, TN
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Pay Rate: Up to $22.00 per hour, DOE
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
ITAC Solutions is currently seeking an experienced Medical Supply Analyst for one of Nashville, TN's fastest growing healthcare companies.
If you have worked in the hospital as a LPN, RN, scrub tech, buyer, purchaser, materials management, surgery tech, instrument specialist, - this would be a great corporate position for you! If you've cataloged items or worked with many healthcare items, this could be a nice fit for you as well.
This is a long term contract opportunity with a hourly rate in the range of $18-$22/hr DOE with potential for a full time conversion based on performance. Conversion salary in the range of $45K-$50K.
- Implement and use software and systems to support the department’s goals.
- Create new databases and reporting tools for monitoring, tracking and trending based on project specifications.
- Assist with research, development and completion of special projects as requested by various internal departments
- Responsible for timely completion of projects, including timeline development and maintenance, and coordination of activities and data collection
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with internal customers and external vendors
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge base on a variety of medical products to include but not limited to; Orthopedic Hip & Knee Implants, Spinal Implants, Hardware and accessories, Osteobiologics, Cardiovascular (Pacemakers, Stents and Cardiac Balloons)
- Ideal background would include some type group buy, contract management, cataloging, Materials management, purchasing experience
- Familiarity with various types of supplies/brands that would be used in a clinical setting
- Experience with MS Office, with Excel competency
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.