Industry: Computer and Office Industry
Location: Birmingham, AL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Pay Rate: Up to $55,000.00 per year, DOE
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
We are currently looking for a motivated and high-energy individual who enjoys being challenged, works well in a fast-paced environment, and is committed to a culture of high integrity.
This individual will be responsible for the corporate accounting and will report to our Accounting Manager. The position offers significant opportunity for professional growth and advancement within the company.
- Assisting with general ledger maintenance by preparing journal entries, reconciling accounts, and verifying system transactions
- Performing general ledger account variance analysis, investigating and resolving issues to ensure an accurate month-end close
- Developing and maintaining solid working relationships with assigned facilities and team members
- Analyzing monthly and quarterly cash flow of assigned facilities and preparing related partnership distributions
- Preparing ad hoc financial analysis/reporting on a facility-specific basis
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an Accounting role
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication skills
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.