Location: Birmingham, AL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Pay Rate: Up to $50,000.00 per year, DOE
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
One of our clients, a large manufacturing company in Birmingham, AL is seeking a Manufacturing Accountant to join their team. This position will report directly to the Controller and play a key role in strategic decisions.
- Assist the Controller with monthly accounting and close procedures
- Prepare monthly financial statements and reports
- Maintain standard cost
- Perform account reconciliations
- Develop financial reports
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA highly preferred
- 3+ years of accounting experience with experience in a manufacturing environment considered a strong plus
- Strong MS Excel skills and understanding of GAAP
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.