Industry: Computer and Office Industry
Location: Birmingham, AL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Pay Rate: Up to $95,000.00 per year, DOE
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Great opportunity for an experienced tax accounting professional to join a dynamic growing well-established organization. The Corporate Tax Compliance Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing highly effective processes for tax compliance and risk management for the company.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provides analysis of specific tax impacts of company transactions, supports tax planning initiatives and special projects by responding to questions from the business, and monitors tax law changes and participating in business process change.
- Manages accounting process for all federal and state income tax, and coordinates data with CFO to ensure proper posting in the general ledger. Provides quarterly financial reporting as required.
- Manages all use and property tax functions
- Conducts all federal and state income tax return local filings audit activities.
- Liaisons with CFO and Accounting staff regarding tax accounting issues.
- Assists the Controller and CFO with planning and modeling future projections of taxable income and periodic payments.
- Prepares annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for tax expense and payments.
- Ensures the appropriate internal controls are in place regarding taxes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting or Finance from a four-year college or university is required
- 8+ years of directly related tax experience within corporate finance or public accounting is required.
- CPA and/or Masters’ or JD with an emphasis or concentration on Tax/Taxation preferred Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to utilize tax research software
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.