Department: Administrative Professional/Clerical
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Direct-Hire
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
ITAC Solutions is partnered with a large manufacturing company in Atlanta in its search for a self-directed Program Specialist with ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects in the sales department. This position will work closely with the Account Manager on day to day activities related to servicing and monitoring the assigned account.
The ideal candidate will have a background calling on large retailers from a sales, marketing, or customer service perspective. This includes handling issues, processing contractor applications, analysis and preparation of reports, managing pricing updates, and conducting presentations.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration OR equivalent years of experience in Sales or Marketing
- 5+ years of experience in sales, marketing, or customer support related roles
- Oustanding interpersonal communication skills, along with the ability to deliver presentations
- Ability to collaborate effectively with various levels of internal & external customers, sales & marketing personnel, supply chain managers, and vendors
- Strong organizational, time-management, analytical, and reasoning skills
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.