Industry: Computer and Office Industry
Location: Huntsville, AL
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Pay Rate: Up to per hour, DOE
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
- Performs pricing/proposal preparation for organization’s business development initiatives Develop contract proposal cost strategies; and has primary responsibility for pricing and cost proposals
- Develop pricing strategies, modules, and pricing analysis to include estimates on labor/material costs Projects impact of pricing changes on revenue/profit
- Attend and contribute to proposal meetings to discuss requirements and internal strategy
- Perform all pricing related work in accordance with company policies & procedures, applicable laws, customer requirements, and good business practice.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors' Degree in Accounting or related field, Masters Preferred
- At least seven (7) years' experience in pricing proposals
- Advanced level of computer systems, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Experience in Deltek CostPoint
- Active Security Clearance is a Plus.
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities
in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office.
Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your
experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.